Welcome to Marquis Lofts on Munjoy Hill! Random Orbit Inc. is proud to introduce its latest urban residential development. These loft style condominiums located at 33 Lafayette St. at the top of the Munjoy Hill, one of Portland’s most exciting “rediscovered” neighborhoods, were completed in December of 2014. For more details – click here.
Marquis Lofts on Munjoy Hill
6 Loft Style Condominiums
- 900 square feet of living space
- Parking indoors for 1 car at ground level
- Each unit has a private balcony
- Energy efficient and green building practices
- Create your own style in a real open loft or:
- 1 and 2 bedroom units available.
- Enjoy one of Portland’s best neighborhoods and all it has to offer within walking distance
- Move in fall of 2014
- To check out an aerial video of the views please click here.
What makes Munjoy Hill so great?
The Hill is a mash up of all the things that make Portland such a great city. Small streets with an eclectic mix of buildings from the great fire of 1866 to modern gems. Single families to triple deckers and more. The residents are a melting pot of long time Hill families, young working class and professionals to a new wave of boomers from the burbs. The Hill’s streets are lively with people walking to local amenities and beyond to the Old Port and Congress St. Right on the Hill you can find restaurants, galleries, coffee, Rosemont Market and Bakery and other retail. St. Lawrence Arts brings quality theater and music to the neighborhood. Munjoy Hill has a great outdoor connection. All around there are views of the water and distant mountains. The Eastern Prom and Back Cove offer a world class park and urban trail system. We have amazing access to the water with a private marina, public moorings and boat ramp, kayak racks and rentals not to mention our own East End Beach. Best of all, Munjoy Hill is a neighborhood and it feels like it. We care about our built environment and each other.
What is exciting about Marquis Lofts?
It is Random Orbit”s mission to create inspiring, unique and affordable homes. As with all our properties, we try to combine the best of modern urban infill features like repurposing of under-utilized properties, appropriate urban density, modern design and energy standards and walkability. We try to create units that are attainable to a broad group of buyers. We use simple but long lasting materials combined with exciting design to reach this end.
- Don’t want your space defined by where the builder puts the walls? These are real loft spaces. We build the mechanical core of a bath and kitchen along with all the utilities designed to flex along with you. The rest is wide open space! They are ready to move in and create your own lifestyle. There are also 1 and 2 bedroom units available if that works better for you.
- Connect to the outdoors. We offer private balconies with each unit as well as a shared yard.
- Get your car off the road. Literally and figuratively. Marquis Lofts are convenient for walking throughout the city. You will be leaving your car at home a lot but you will have a convenient indoor space to stash it.
- Want to save on energy bills and lower your carbon footprint? Marquis lofts will have a first rate building envelope with a high level of insulation and air sealing. We will install heat recovery ventilation and to heat the space the latest in ducted air source heat pumps(mini splits). We are sourcing LED Lighting wherever we can.
- For more information on pricing and availability, please contact:
Peter Bass of Random Orbit, Inc.
Other new and exciting projects in the neighborhood:
118 On Munjoy Hill