Artist and Creative Studios For Rent East Bayside, Portland Maine
These artist and creative studios are located at 50 Cove Street., East Bayside, Portland, Maine. East Bayside is the latest creative neighborhood on the Portland peninsula. The area is a hub of brewers, distillers, coffee roasters, bakers, artist studios and more. Possibly the last affordable space on the peninsula. There is an energy here that is similar to the Old Port in the 70’s. The studios were recently carved out from raw industrial space and renovated into comfortable and airy creative studio space. All modern amenities are available.
• Various artist studio spaces available in shared open concept studio
• Great for jewelers with natural gas and ventilation at each space
• All artists and creatives welcome. Current artists include painters, jewelers and glass.
• Shared kitchen, lounge area and small gallery space
• Utilities, security system and wifi included(extra charge for use of gas)
• Plenty of parking
• Located at 50 Cove Street, East Bayside, Portland, Maine
• Prices range from $225 – $275 1 year lease required.
Contact Peter Bass for more information and to see the studios.